domingo, 6 de maio de 2012

Festa das cruzes

Friday, day 29 if I am not mistaken, I took her with me to Barcelos, I also wanted her to know about "Festa das cruzes" which happens every year over there, it was funny to know that people think that because of that name, the "Festa" would be a bunch of old people carrying candles and going on a parade xD

Well, no. It's made with lots of attractions, mini-rollercoaster and other rides... I went with her to Kanguru and also apollo... I've tried them all before, a lot of times ever since I was little (not apollo, that only came in like a few years ago), and I was always meh, look at me jumping woohoo... but for some reason, going on those same attractions and even being older... I don't know why, but it felt so good and it was so much fun to ride them with her ^^

We then decided to go to the ferris wheel... we were the only ones there actually, we entered after a couple left and we started going round and round... well it is no secret now that we are dating, so I can now say that when we were going up, we would... ehhehe you know... but when we came back down we were like "nothing to do here" eheh.. either  way, after a few spins it appeared it was time to stop, he slowed us down when we were close to the exit but... he then looked at  us with a stare like "hehehe... I see what you did there", so we took one more spin, but he stopped us for a few moments on the top hahah, it was certainly a moment to remember ^^

Well then we bought cotton candy... I told the lady to be generous because we would eat it all x)
Which we actually didnt... haha, we went for a walk around the city, then we came back to the party once more... it was then that I saw a kit  with a cotton candy thingie almost double the one we had! 0_o
You couldn't even see his hand!! AND HERE'S PROOF!!!


And believe me... it looked much bigger in reality than in the picture 0_o
Yes the image is twisted... DON'T BE LAZY! save it and turn it or something x)

Either way, that was about it, we then went back home, she spent the night there, it felt so nice ^^

Too bad she had to leave though... but oh well, at least I got to see her the next day so not as bad as that

That's about it for my week delayed report, again... oh well x)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário