domingo, 6 de maio de 2012

That smile

Still can't "get used to" it... That smile is just so... powerful...when I glance at her and she back at me... and I see that smile coming up just because of me I... it's like I get all paralyzed inside... it feels so good and cozy... those eyes staring... those lips smiling... it's a kind of spell that no one can create but she has it... and quite a powerful one it is... Just looking at it makes it feel like everything I've ever done was worth it, that every second of my life that I spent for her was indeed not a waste of time or energy... It's a reward for everything I could have ever been through... and actually... even more...

To me it shines brighter than any diamond... it is one of my biggest treasures, one I will cherish forever and take good care of... that single thing that no matter how things can be, it feels my heart with happiness...

Why... how... when... Why does she likes me so much... How could I make this happen and how can she love me so?... When did all this start?

I still can hardly believe it...

True... every things have an end, and not all last a lifetime, and when you're in love and all that everything seems eternal and stuff but... I don't know... I just really feel this time it isn't like that, we're not just bf/gf... we're friends... we play, we laugh... we help each other... we love each other...

So far I don't feel it like getting stale at all, even though we spend the whole time together... I can say this here, it will last!

And if it doesn't, I'll find a way for it to last =)

This is what I want in life...

That smile... it is a worthy goal in life... I earned it already... now I just have to keep it... close to my heart as it always has been... that smile... is one of the greatest things in my life =)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário