domingo, 20 de maio de 2012

Updating: N3RD stuff

Well, I have ONCE AGAIN returned to flash game making... but this time it's different, firstly, I have a strong reason to do it to the end (this current project that is), secondly, I found a place where I feel that I can REALLY learn everything from scratch and with no gaps, and so far it's going great!

I'm working on the same game for like 3 or 4 days now, the tutorial has 12 parts and I'm starting part 6 now... and so far... it's doing great!!!

Sure... I still have a lot to work and polish but... this time... I feel it... I'll get there!

Also here's what I have so far... anyone should be able to see this (ONLY IF THEY HAVE THIS LINK!), but don't try it if you don't want spoilers, this will be the last time I'll post the game's progress before it is completed, but it's going rather well so far, with the stuff I did from the tutorial, and other I just made up on my own, like the double score line (hey, I wasn't sure if it would or not... but I made it work haha! :D )

Depressing Maria (yup, it already has a name xP)

Besides all this, this is a game that will teach me a lot and take some time, but there are also a few more kinds of games that I'll try to do next, I'll be able to do a bit of everything when I do them all... and then start making up my own stuff :P


Well that's about it for this nerd stuff for now I think... on a side note, newgrounds site is way different!
But I kinda like it =)

Oh also... I don't know why but... lately the image of a 3D LEGO game from like 16 years ago has been popping in my head... and I start to wonder if I could find it and how it really is (maybe I only had the demo and that's why the game ended suddenly?) I don't know... maybe I'll look for it later =)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário