segunda-feira, 28 de maio de 2012

FITU week... OVER!!!

FINALLY it is over! And I don't say this just because all that hard work and no sleeping has ended... I'm specially glad because now I'll have more free  time... free time for her, I finally get to spend day and night with her without worrying about having to work or something ^^

Of course there are also some advantages to it... most of all, since I worked so much I feel that I am "forgiven" by all of the caloiros and tunos... well, most at least... we worked a lot during the week and during FITU, I went to the stage to jump just by myself, it didn't work out perfectly but  it's a start, it's my first time jumping so... it wasn't that bad, and I got a lot of compliments, from her, my parents and some tunos so... yay ^^

One thing I found funny in FITU was the other caloiro's mood xD

Like for the last weeks they would just be mad and yell at everything. They were like that the whole weekend too... but as soon as our last performance ended and we went back to our dressing rooms... they start yelling and running all over the place making a huge party "WOOHOOO!!!" hahaha xD

With things like "BORA BUSCAR MILHOES DE INSTRUMENTOS!!! WOLVERINE, VAI LA CIMA BUSCAR MILHOES DE INSTRUMENTOS!!!" and all this while we had ALL OF THE INSTRUMENTS THAT TUNA HAS out of the boxes and needed to be put in them, and then moved back to our place xD

Well it was really fun... I'm glad she watched it and liked it ^^

But... it's all over now... finally... I really really missed her... and  on top of that my days had like  36 hours each! Imagine missing someone that much and not even get the chance to sleep so it would go by faster... also in the middle of the festival my cell ran out of battery so I couldn't even talk to her...

FITU was a fun experience but... I miss her...I miss her touch, her voice, her cute face, her beautiful eys, nose, mouth... her cute feet and her hair... I miss all  that for over a week now... even though I was with her last thursday, however, even that feels like it's been weeks since I was with her...

But now it's all over...I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW!! I wanna see her... I miss her... I... love her so much...

Cya tomorrow... my sweet little lady :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário