terça-feira, 5 de junho de 2012

About blogging here and stuff...

Well I know I haven't been doing it much lately, writing that is... but I've been rather busy these days and... I don't know why, even when I technically could write it just doesn't feel right... I mean, it doesn't feel like the time to do it, I do think about what to write a lot though... not just because a certain special someone asks me to, I really do think about some things that have been going on and all...

Also I've been thinking about adding a certain something to my future posts, I could elaborate a bit on it now but... don't want to spend too much time now...

You'll see soon enough though...

SOON!

uhm... lol...

Anyway, it's been nice these days, life has changed a lot... not only mine but... I still feel it quite stable which is really nice =)

Have you ever had something that you just wished that it would "never" end? Well I do have... now more that ever... all my life I expected... waited... dreamed... for something... never had I imagined that it would be something like... this.... such perfection... something so... different yet so incredibly appealing...
She truly is one of a kind, I already felt like the worlds happiest man just for being her close friend... but having her like this is just so...

Well let's just say I dreamed a lot ok? And we all know that when we dream... we tend to exaggerate reality and make things way better than they really are or will/should be... but believe me when I say this... no dream has ever gotten close to the reality I live in now... I guess... there is something or someone out there for all of us... it will find you... if you have faith and wait... don't rush anything... it will just appear...

Good luck believing in it though, I still hardly can =)

Well bed time now so... cya ^^

Hey look! It's late as hell 0_o (for the day of the week ehehehe...)

Cya ,(^_^)/

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário