terça-feira, 26 de junho de 2012

3 Months...

It's been 3 months since a certain thing became official... It started well... it went on well... and it still seems to be doing great...

I've found a girlfriend that I am certain that if I were to lose her by any chance... and get another in the future, I would always remember her dearly... always miss her... why? Because she is so perfect... she is beautiful, she has a great personality... she is funny... she loves animals... I... I never would have dreamed of ever having someone as precious as her in my life... not even as a friend... she is like an angel coming straight into my life... I still pray for us both to be happy and for a long time... which... I'm sure we'll be :)

I will never let her go no matter what happens! No matter what she does... no matter what people say.... no matter what I do... she is a constant in my life that I wish to maintain!

I would write a lot more... but with this computer... if this wasn't important to me, I wouldn't even start writing this!
This computer is just too horribly slow while typing and "eats" half of the letters...

But then again, I would do anything for this girl... this angel whose wings one cannot see, but that we can see soaring high upon the sky...
My heart belongs to you and only you M... don't you ever forget that, I'll always love you...




I know you don't like Bon Jovi... but this song... these lyrics are all I feel...

Have a nice day tomorrow... 3 months of many more to come, and I can't wait to live them with you =)

I love you so very much... sleep well my angel, and have sweet dreams ^^

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário