domingo, 10 de junho de 2012

Stuff and all... game-wise

First of all... about that game... I still haven't continued it's development... however I've had tons of new ideas and suggestions and made a phew graphical changes, mostly for 2 reasons:

1) I removed my "friend's" face which brings a few advantages:
    1.1) I can put it freely on the Internet without compromising her privacy and all that
    1.2) The file size drops immensely! From like 2MB to 80kb... that's good performance-wise...
    1.3) Gives some originality to the game and maybe a future character for my games? :P
2) Yea... I was gonna talk about the file size but it's already up there so... meh, the file size.

Some of the ideas include some types of possible upgrades, levels, which menus should I create etc etc...

But now I'm looking for the music of the game, I'm trying to find a (preferably) short loop of an indie source of some kind, looking at newgrounds audio portal, that way I get a "fresh" new and original music to my game and give the opportunity to someone else to have their work around the Internet :)
The game is pretty much on stand-by until I find the right music to put in it... so I don't really know when I'll make any major update.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário