sábado, 16 de junho de 2012

One week till the end...

Well... it's really late now and my eyes are burning but let's see what's there to say...

Classes are almost over, one week from now in fact... I didn't even notice it coming! This year... my whole life went on so slow but... when I looked around, such a long time had already passed... it's weird...

I learned a lot this year, gained things that never in my life would I have gained.. the biggest and most precious of all is... well ya know, her...

Things have seen better days but... I don't think it's right for me to be thinking that much about it... of course the least thing that I want in the world is losing her! But... it's normal that everything has it's ups and downs... and it's not like we're upset or anything, just sorting our lives =)

Now we will have the big vacations... wonder how it will go... there are so many places I want to take her, so many things I want to do... maybe I won't do many of them, also because I can't drive yet but... it would be fine =)

Oh and my computer has stopped being a crap while typing!... And apparently it did so magically... I have no idea how  it suddenly got fixed  0_o

I just ran the anti-virus program but so far it hasn't encountered anything so... I dunno ¯\(°_o)/¯

Well that's about it for now...

And remember  that you will always have a home inside of my heart, you are not, and never were, any less to me in any way =)

Sorry for my weirdness though ^^

ly <3

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário