domingo, 10 de junho de 2012

Weekend almost over! D:

I had a great "weekend", from Wednesday onward... I went to her house and spent there 2 days, it was really nice ^^

I wrote some of the things already here, but another cute thing that happened was when we were walking around the mountains, we went to one of those parks up there, and there was some large steps and a few wall of the size of 2 or 3 steps... of course, any person or medium/large dog have no  trouble going up through there, butt the puppy was very small and could hardly go up a step hehehe... So we decided that she would go up that little wall with Lee (the large dog) and see how he would react... and so we did... the puppy started to look around, trying to hop and see from above but soon enough he started yelping (that's like doggie cries that we all know), then he turned at me (I was behind him) he started yelping at me and then suddenly, he lifted himself with his back paws and lifted his front ones towards me, arching down as if saying "oh please put me up there ;_;" it waas so incredibly cute!!! ^^ teehhee ehehheheheh *.*

xD

LoL

hahah xD

oh well fun times x)

RODA GIGANTE!

Uhm sorry, just came into my mind, ANYWAY!
Meh... the idea was for me to go with my parents and uncles to Ponte de Lima, then they would  leave me at her house and when they were finished walking around they would get us and take us to Braga... But now they don't know if they are going at all to Ptl... it depends on the weather they say... if it is raining we might not go :/
I hope it's sunny tomorrow... even though we are gonna be back together in Braga I wanted to be with her tomorrow whenever I could... it would be so nice to spend the day together and then go with her to Braga... I love her so much, I miss her so much even though I've seen her  just little hours ago...

eheh... funny... usually people get tired of things after a while, everything is fun and cool when something starts, the first few days are awesome and all that, but then we start to get tired... and yup, I suffer from that a lot, be it guitar, gaming, programming... whatever, I do it a lot and dedicate myself to it but after a week... it starts fading... but not this... relationship... I never felt it fading... sure there were times when I felt a bit uneasy, thinking that I might have messed up on something or anything like that...

That is one of my biggest fears... messing up and losing it... the thing that I cherish the most in my whole life... I shudder every time I hear the word "break up"... even if it's only joking... :/


But meh... I don't wanna think about it, and I'm still confident that it wont... at least not in the next decades hehehe :P

That would be great... and the way things have been going I think that is almost a certain thing that will happen... I will love her for all time that I am given, and that is a promise! :)

Eheheh... I took so long to write this... maybe half an hour or more? No... definitely more, but oh well =)

I love her so much, she's everything to me ^^

And she is perfect... her face, body, personality, sense of humor... everything ^^
She's so cute and sweet... She can make my heart melt many times in a day... with just small little things... You guys have no idea how much she means to me and the value she has!

This is not an exaggeration or those things that people in love say just because they are in love, no, this is real, I really do feel all this, and if I wasn't in this relationship my mind wouldn't be any different... just maybe not as happy every day eheheh... but close if I still had her like this =)

Value what you have... one day... you will get a treasure like none other... I have found mine... I want to keep it until I move on from this world... even if she is gone before me, she will always be by my side...

M... ilyvmwamh ^^

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário