sábado, 30 de junho de 2012

Apart from that game-making thing I was doing I forgot that I had once made a few "Let's play" videos on youtube, a guy commented on one of them saying it was great and that he'd keep watching.. well after reading that, I decided to continue the series afters months, and so I did, I also re-uploaded my videos because the first 2 parts would freeze a lot and the image would all be messed up!

If you're interested I'll put the videos here and you can watch them (the re-uploaded versions of course)


This is the intro of the game, I made it separate from the first part because the video exceeded 15 minutes... and it wouldn't let me publish it...


This is the beginning of the game and the basics and all that... I'm still a bit mike-shy as you can see x)


Second part, the continuation of the first... clearly


And this is the last part I've made (so far...)... I think I messed up in the middle...



And that's it! If you wanna see the rest from here out, follow me on youtube and check there some times ;)

Hope I'll keep it up this time... cheers!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário