domingo, 20 de maio de 2012

Updating: Life and stuff

Damn... it's been 3 weeks since I've been home!

They were tiring and specially and unpleasantly dirty... I mean, 3 weeks away from home, I started to run out of fresh clothes and also towels to clean myself with after a shower (when I had the time to take one), and lending them to people didn't help to keep clean towels as well either... specially after the "judgment" thingie where we had all sorts of weird stuff on us... well... not "weird" but unusually and specially dirty, like motor oil, pig insides and stuff... etc... you get the idea... luckily M was kind enough to borrow me 2 of her's =)

But anyway, that's all over now, and I'm not a freshman anymore either... not because of the "judgment", because of the "cortejo" which is when we go from "Caloiro" to "Novilho"... next years we'll be the party comission and stuff... and after that it's our turn to apply the torments of le praxe to the next batch of "caloiros"... that also means no more praxe for us... obviously...

It was all worth it, we learnt things that we wouldn't ever learn anywhere else! Created bondings we wouldn't with anyone else... well... you'd have to live it to understand...


This week was the week of the "Enterro da gata" which is like a week full of concerts, students getting more than wasted, no classes... well, a week of "freedom" and all kinds of weird stuff to happen...
And because of that... I got to spend the whole time with M... What I'm about to say is not really surprising, but I still am glad for it... even though we spent all that time and some times things... meh got a little "cold" maybe, I was glad that we came back too "normal" quickly and tighter than before and also that we didn't get tired of each other after all this time. I always thought these things could happen, we getting a bit colder and all... and having to spend a lot of time together non-stop... but I always also "knew" inside me "if/when it does... it won't last long... we will go back to one another" and that is what we did =)

But anyway, it was a great week, didn't go every day but it was fun =)

I went to play there with TUNA on Wednesday, I presented one of the songs and they said I did it well (yaaay ^^ Q(^_^Q)  ) and also went to jump in the middle of the stage, I did better than expected actually... I think... but my cellphone did fall in the middle of it x)
A TUNO picked it up before he started jumping though, I was wondering if it would fall again during the jumping though xD

Well anyway... M and her parents brought me home, and it was their idea to do so... it's great to have someone like her in my life and knowing that her parents like me as well ^^
That is... at the very least... a very important detail... or else things could be a bit more rough and...

I'm just glad that I met her, that I have her in my life, that she makes me this much happy and that I (hopefully...) do that for her as well...

We are now away from each other... after 2 long weeks... I can't say that bothers me much ONLY for the single reason that... I will almost certainly see her tomorrow, therefore... waiting a day to be with "something" as valuable as that? WORTH IT! I would wait a month if needed (if I didn't die before... (((from missing her that is)))), so a day is bearable, but I still can't wait =)

Wow I wrote a lot today, why don't I just go get some sleep already? Why do I only blog at such late hours? Why was there only 1 slice of pizza? Why can't I buy infinite food to yum yum at it whenever I want? Why do I need M so much?
Answering the last one, even if I don't know why I need her, I don't wanna find out why if that means she's be gone... I shall cherish her until the very end... she deserves everything... more than I can give her but... I will do my best, I really do love that girl =)

Now STOP BEING NOSY, BLOG! D:

____________________EDIT____________________


OH GOD!!!! When I went to see the blog I noticed it had no "enters" !!! It was all just a big line of text D:

Phew... good thing I could go back the page and copy what I was writing in the HTML format (yea... ass...) copy it all with the enters and stuff and pasting it here on the "normal" text writing thingie... but now it's done and 'll go sleep now, cya  ^^

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário