sábado, 17 de março de 2012

A day like I didn't have since...

Well... I don't even know very well x)

Either way, I finally came back to barcelos after two long... but nice weeks...

I've actually cooked half of the days these past weeks, and it actually kinda turned out well, everyone who ate it said they liked it so... and 5 people did, 2 of them more than once, so I think that for someone who never cooked that's rather nice I think xD

It's also good because that actually saves money ^^
The downside is... doing the dishes... specially when you have to wash everything because there isn't a single piece of dishes that's clean! (and specially when you weren't the one to dirty it x))

Aw well, next time I'll also make the dessert, crepes, I once did that... actually it did turn out rather good, so we'll see =)
I wanna show off my awesome hands-free-crepe-flipping-badass-skillszzzzz!!!

Well anyway, as I was saying, I came back here finally, when I got here I decided to go around the city where I grew up more than half of my life, and I also dragged my lil bro along.

First we went to my high school, there I found my teacher from last year on the teacher's room, the school was almost closing so there was almost no one around...
After that we went to the "centro comercial do terço", I went there to visit my old working place, stayed there and chatted a bit, not much else, then we went to a place to buy kebab sandwiches for dinner, came back home and that's about it, haven't done much apart from being on the computer...

Side note: I wish there weren't so many school works to be done at home and all that, to me just classes and tests would be nice... I'de like to have free time and feel good about wasting it, it would be so nice, teehee ^^

Oh well, that's about it, let's see how the rest of the days go by :)

2 comentários: