terça-feira, 27 de março de 2012

Sup world?

Well I haven't written here in a long time, there's been a lot I've been doing lately... well almost always the same thing but... xD

Anyway at least my weeks now have never been lonely as they were before =)
I now have company by my side the whole day if I need to ^^
And it actually feels great, it is actually something new to me... and on top of that, half of the meals I've been eating have been cooked by me and her. It's actually kinda fun, and the taste isn't bad at all ^^
Even though there was a slight failure once... the hot sauce slipped and almost half of the bottle fell on the pot x)
At least we managed to salvage it, the taste was a bit bland but... at least it was eatable.

Anyway, last friday I finally did something for the TUNA festival, I went to get sponsors, it went out kinda good actually, well anyway, the rehearsals are always the same xD
The are always fooling around and our magister all mad that no one is paying attention xD

Also we had a pyjama party last night... words cannot describe what happened yesterday, even though it was nothing really special anyway x)

But it was fun with some disgusting images and all :D

Oh and the last of the news.... AAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário