sábado, 17 de março de 2012

Random memories...

Just remembered something that existed a few... years(?) ago...
There was a drink which was Sumol... which is a common and popular drink, but the flavor of this one was Orange (again, normal and popular) AND CHOCOLATE!
It didn't last long... and thank god because quite frankly and trying to be as nice as I can... that thing was HORRIBLE!!!
You know when you were kids and then just started mixing every kind of liquid you found and mix it all together on the same cup or something? Yup... it was pretty much the same thing... the looks and smell... and it didn't taste that good either...

Why did I remember this? Well because I went to make bread with nutella... and I had sumol to drink so... nutella = chocolate... and then my mind drifted as usual...


meh that's about it xD

2 comentários: