quinta-feira, 22 de março de 2012

Tiring, boring, exiting, energetic, fun, odd, nice life

Yup it's been a bit of everything, but the general balance is without a doubt positive... it's rather impressive how some things can change the way you look at life for so long... anyway, yesterday was a rather tiring day, and I actually did some pushups, since my wrist was feeling better and all... I missed doing pushups... and I know I can do them well but... my body just doesn't let me... pity though, when one of our "doctors" saw me doing some pushups he was like "dude, you can do this really well, why don't you always do it?" it's because of the arm I said... oh well, from now on I'll do it if my wrist's ok, I miss doing pushups and I also want to get stronger... don't really know why, it's not about the appearance either, I was to be able to lift heavier things and do it with less effort and for longer... maybe I'll need that some day... who knows...

But well, after all that, some games, some "scolding"... me and my "brothers" had a special 'praxe', we didn't do much, it was mostly asking us questions... and then pushups... that scene with the pushups I said before. And then, as usual, random people came to complain how they were torturing us... meh we're here because we want to, just leave us, and specially our "doctors" alone...

Well then I came home, took a bath, got dressed all sexy like, made half a dozen chicks faint due to my sexiness on my way out of the building, and then I once more gave a reason to live to all my friends who were waiting for me (of course) at the door of the restaurant... lol jk... on some parts ehheeheh...

We had dinner, with mostly 'praxistas e praxados' and then we just hung out...

Came home early though, but that's ok, didn't really want to go to the disco, specially not to waste 3€, and I already had with me what I wanted (clearly it was the 2 slices of pizza that I didn't have for lunch that day eheheh) and they were quite yummy, which reminds me that my coca-cola is almost over... oh well

Anyway, that's about it, don't lose the next episode folks! ^^

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário