quinta-feira, 1 de março de 2012

Tiring week...

My legs hurt a lot... the muscles I mean, from jumping like a kangaroo and all on the praxe, but hey, at least that means they're getting tougher right?! Hell yeah!!!

Anyway, yesterday I had a performance at a local disco or whatever that is, it was kinda rough because... well I stayed there untill like 4:30AM, and ever since 10PM that I've been waiting for it to end so I could go be with some people... but hey, when I finally got there... I had such a nice time... I really did! There were no troubles, etc etc etc =)

It was very cute, and a missed some particular persons there :P

I had to sleep during the day though, because we only went to bed at like 10AM xD

Well, at least some of us... but it was a nice day ^^

Today could have been better but... we'll see how it goes =)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário