segunda-feira, 2 de abril de 2012

21st century problems... near desperation...

While waiting for her to play I decided to write something... (as it was already posted...) but when I saw that the window where I was talking was grayed out I was like "oh no :/" as usual, my house internet had failed... "dammit... might as well try another wireless... since I have an account and all"... but every time I tried it it gave me some stupid error and wouldn't let me... I was literally starting to feel desperate... even knowing she didn't have messages or any means to contact me I still sent her a few messagens to tell her what's going on... I then tried my USB wireless pen thingie... but it didn't work either! I reset my PC, my router... EVERYTHING! But it just wouldn't work! I was really starting to get desperate... I didn't even say "goodbye" or anything like that to her.... sure it wasn't my fault... butt I just left without saying a thing... even though I didn't like how it could be that she was feeling because of that, I really didn't like it... I missed her on that half hour I didn't speak... bah stupid I know... "oh look at him all worried for a 30 minute break on his internet" but meh... I missed her more than the internet... and missed her a lot... overreacting? Maybe I am... but it's what I feel and it's just how much she is to me...

And... if you are reading this... thank you for everything... you make my every day worth living :')

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário