sábado, 21 de abril de 2012

KITTY ATTACK!!!

Well I'm back home, real home, after a week or so.

After I got here, I stayed quite a few hours at home, but only when I went to perform the action which usually follows a *PLOP* did I get to see my kitty... why? Because I think he has some kind of weird fettish about people on the bathroom 0_o
Well.. more realistically, there is a possibility that he does it because he know's that since we'll be out of comission for a few minutes we have no other choice but to pat and scratch him and whatnot... he then came to the living room after some time, he's here behind me sleeping btw x)

Well at a certain point it all happened... KITTY ATTACK!!! and I have photographic evidence!




And there he is savagely attacking my arm! D:
And that sweater is thin so it's a bit more of an ouchie :'(

Either way, it's always fun to play with him xD

And what is also funny is what I got to see a while back, I actually cought my cat snoring! And with his tongue out at the same time xD

It was a unique moment I suppose x)

Well either way, seeing that it's 6:35AM already maybe I should go sleep... no?

... YES!!! SO BYE BITCHEZZZ!!!!(Ezezezezzzzezezzzzzz...:)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário