sexta-feira, 6 de abril de 2012

CMSLTITW

Which translates to: Cutest Most Special Little Thing In The World!

There are simply NO WORDS to describe it... I cannot really tell you why... you know... it's something special, a real precious treasure which you don't want to share with anyone else on the entire planet! But... Even though I don't want to say my reasons, I just have the will to shout out: SHE IS THE CUTEST MOST SPECIAL LITTLE THING IN THE WORLD!!! And by "little" in no way am I trying to say it's of less importance, I just put it there because... it adds to the cuteness... However, no matter how many words I add, not even if I make some up... will I ever get close to describing it...

There are many reasons why people live for... I just recently found mine... something that... whatever it is I do I never feel like it's a waste of time... I found something that makes me happy... and makes me feel good about myself... I found something that... I can take care of and that takes care of me... but above all... I found someone, someone I've been looking all my life for, literaly, ever since I can remember I've been looking for someone to... someone that I could love... and that would love me back... it took me 20 long years to find it... but dear God have I hit the jackpot... for the time I waited, I hope I can stick with that little treasure four times the number of years I've waited... at least... or even more... I know I'll do anything I can to make her happy, to make her feel good... and if I would do that the rest of my life... I'd live a happy life... her smile makes me happy, her voice makes me happy, looking at her makes me happy... just thinking... about her... makes me happy...

She's everything I've been searching since ever and even more!
Never have I dream I would find someone so- or better yet, that there even WAS someone so perfect, special, cute, kind, lovely... EVERYTHING! as much as I found in her...

I... I love you... I really really do! And I will love you always!!!


PS: if you (anyone) tell me to get a life... as I just wrote... I've already got one :)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário