domingo, 1 de abril de 2012

Finally up and awake

Finally I'm out of bed, after waking up with the alarm clock, I pressed it to ring again afte like 5 minutes.... I did this for an hour, while having smaall dreams in between, and halucinatios that I was speaking to her while I did it... but after a while I would realise: Hey... that's impssible... she doesn't even have texts... press the alarm clock, sleep, halucinate, repeat...

Finally, one hor later, I got out of bed and decide to go have a bath, I turned on my computer and went onto have a bath... all was normal utill I came back... I looked at my screen and saw big silver letter going around the screen saying "MERDA!" ad I thought "oh nice..."... but what I really thought and and still think when I remember it is: "HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH xD"

Well anyway, I have to go eat in a while, and I hve to meetup at 4 so we can rehearse... so this shall be my last post for now :)

Also just remembered... probably I wont be able to play PSO with her :/
... oh well...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário