sábado, 4 de fevereiro de 2012

About today

Well, it was a day almost like all the others, I went to meet a friend of mine which got here a bit late because she dind't had any other busses, aparently they change the scheduls when they please... oh well

Anyway, we went to the center of the city and-- brief pause on here, let me just say my PC is starting to get on my nerves... he must be hungry or something because it eat half the letter I type... and then he barfs a few extra as well -.-' anyway... --and then we went to mc donalds... Oh yeah, I brought my guitar and played a bit during the way, anyway after that we came to my place, so I could teach her guitar, since my electric was here we could both be playing.. she had to leave soon after though, to catch the bus.

From that moment on the day was basically the same as always...
Just standing here in front of the PC, looking at the usual sites and playing the binding of isaac now and then...
And o course, as always I also talked to her during the rest of the day as well (note: not the same "her" as above), but either way, it' always a nice company to talk to ^^
And I feel our conversations are getting more and more peasant... maybe somewhat loely even hahaha
And it's also funny because it looks like that we don't even know what we are saying to each other xD

Today I dinned out alone but that's ok, for one because it's close to my house and also because I'm kind of a regular customer there now.
Pasta carbonara, it's good there ^^

Well not much to add but... IT'S FREAKING COLD!!
She was right when she told me to keep warm, it really is getting freezing out there..

To finish this off, tomorrow I'll have the second official futsal game on the ARCUM's tournament, a tournament with all te TUNA's, student's association, etc.

I hope I'm more prepared this time, I sucked on the last game, pretty much I was only good to let the othe players rest x)

Well and that's about it... and it was also good to see she had an inspiration of happyness today, it made me feel really good ^^

And this is probably the last for tody (today = that period of time before I go to bed) so bye for now ^^

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário