sábado, 4 de fevereiro de 2012

I kinda miss programming...

Well, it's not like I've ever programmed much... just did a thing or two using adobe flash... never really did anything useful though, I wanted to make a game or two but never realy did enough...

Anyway, even though I had programming classes last year, it is true, not with the intention of bragging but I was one of the, or the best student in programming, most people called my help more times than they would call our teacher.
But either way, the programs we did were like simple math equations, using the console, no fancy graphics or anything, just stuff like "say the first number:... now the second:... 2 + 3 = 5", and things like that.

Well I did had fun with that, and I also learned some HTML and stuff, maybe one day I'll use what I've learned here on the blog... now that I think about it, lemme just test something :P


WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And that's about it... maybe one day I'll do something again, if I had a tablet though... not those giant pads that people use as computers, no, I mean those tablets that you use to draw on the computer, with like a plastic pen or something, maybe then I could do some more animations and games ^^

And that's about it for real this time :P

1 comentário: