sexta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2012

Oh yeah, one more thing!

Today I felt really good when I got up... why? Because someone remembered me at that time and proved me that they actually care about me ^^

"Hey, put on some extra clothes these days, it's going to be really cold ok?"

It felt so good to see that ^^
Like... it wasn't even necessary for that person to tell me that but... it did, without me saying anything actually... and it was one of the few times when I talked to someone... without having to be me the first one to send a message or whatever... A person becomes that more special to you, when you also feel special to that person ^^

I don't know if I'm overreacting or not but... hey that's how I felt, if you like it then good ^^
If you don't oh well... what can I do?

Now I'm really going to bed and let's see what tomorrow brings us ^^

PS: despite being happy and all that these days, for some reason outside I've been looking really down and grim... I have no idea why... maybe it's because I should be sleeping more? That I'm tired? Maybe it's anxiety or something?
I don't know... right now it is a bit of a headache and tiredness but... Oh well... cya ,(^_^)/

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário