sexta-feira, 10 de fevereiro de 2012

Well...

Let's see... so, two days ago I finally came back home, I had been gone for like two weeks and a half... My room over "there" was getting a mess, dirty clothes all over the place, the bed sheets were also a mess (they were there longer than me as well) and well... money was also being spent there so... it's good to finally be back home, and not me alone all the time.

True... I still spend most of my time here in my room and hardly ever see anyone but... at least I have my kitty and I know that they are close so...

Also the food, you know what they say: There's no food like mom's.

Surely enough, I was greeted with foodz filled with t3h awesomenss!

Pasta and things like that mostly so far... always a good thing ^^

And at least now I don't feel my fridge is empty all the time xD

Apart from that I've been studying, I'll be having an exam next monday... and I need/want to pass it for several reasons... she is counting on me, and he is as well... I think the first motivates me more though hahaha

Anyway, my brother really missed me... as usual x)
And he's always stuck in my room and asking to play games with him... basicaly my routine since I don't even know how many months ago xD

And also... days 17, 18 and 19 I'll be going to an isolated place with TUNA... probably I'll return "dead" (physicaly and mentaly) from there though... I just know that everyone says it won't be easy, in fact, it's one of the hardest things for those who started in the TUNA... well I hope I can get home either in the morning or the afternoon on sunday... I would like to take a bath, sleep (because I bet I won't sleep much there...) and maybe spend a little time with her if she wants to... I will probably need some confort... Truth be told, I don't think I've ever asked someone for those things... I think I didn't want to trouble them with "my things" and... somehow I always felt like they wouldn't enjoy it too much... either way I'll try :)

And that is about it, now I'll drift around and think about what to do next ^^

Probably I'll get a hammer and smash my computer... if he doesn't stop typing 2 times the same letter over and over again =)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário