sexta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2012

I declare this day officially over

That's it, I've done everything for today, well... it's not that I've done much but, there's not much more I want to do now, she already left, and like yesterday first that me but, at least this time I didn't have that anxiety for hours looking at my phone to see if there was something there... I hope she does sleep well, she deserves it ^^

And I just game overed again on The Binding of Isaac, which is a harder game than it looks, I'm a bit good at it now though... anyway, that game over means the same as "go to bed" to me, because since there is no way to save your current progress on the game, and I didn't want to hybernate my PC, I just played and either wait for me to beat the game (yay new items and stuff ^^) or to die, like I just did.

It's a random game as in every item you get, and the dungeons you explore are always different, sometimes you get an awesome item on the start, that makes it easier for you to reach the end, other you reach the end of the game (if you get there) with very low stats and crappy items...

Either way enough about games, I'm going to bed now... perhaps tomorrow I'll go walk around a bit... I don't know... me and my guitar...

And maybe I'll receive a text message that isn't a promotion from my operator or a message saying I have to pay the bills ahahah

And I'm tired and with a slight headache so... I'm going to bed now, cya reduced number of people that maybe read these things ^^

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário