domingo, 5 de fevereiro de 2012

Now

I feel warm... a weird kind of warm... a warm that... kind of hurts... what could this be? What is this? Could it be for the physical effort I did today? Could it be something else? Is it the heart? Lungs? Stomach? I don't know... I just want this feeling to go away... I want something that'll take it all away... I want to feel a warmth, but one that makes me smile... one that makes me smile inside and even outside... when will it happen? How will it happen? And... will it really happen?...

I don't know... so many questions... so many things I'm scared about... so many answers I'm terrified to know but... that I want to know so badly!

But... what's the point about stressing about it eh? Like always... I'll just wait and hope for the best... I just wish... that this "best" doesn't affect just me...

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário