quinta-feira, 16 de fevereiro de 2012

Hey again!

So vacations are almost over... classes start next monday, day 20 that is, and yet I think I've spent more time on my house in Braga than here in Barcelos but oh well... actually I was there from sunday untill yesterday, I had a Linguística exam monday morning so it was best if I sleeped there the night before... well, the exam did go well, now I just have to wait untill I know exactly which grade I got... if I don't pass I get a punishment! Which is basically, wearing only those shorts about the size of some boxers, and wearing red wristbands and a headband, and then go running around the park there in Braga... that oughtta be funneh! xD

But anyway, we have to wait and see...

Valentine's day... the day itself never meant anything special to me actually... it's just a day in which either you do nothing, or someone scolds you if you don't... usually...

I don't give that much importance to the days themselves and I don't think that not doing something for someone on that day should be a reason for conflict... of course it's always cute and all to do something for that someone... but if it isn't made why should someone care?

Either way, I spent a really good day that day, not because of the day but because of what I did on that day... and if we agree that the day ends at midnight, then I also had a good day the day after...

Anyway, I'm almost heading back to braga, tomorrow, for that thingie with the tuna... hope it all goes well and I don't have to break any of my bones =)

I now know that I will be back at around lunch time or something like that, when I get here I'll probably just take a bath and go sleep the rest of the afternoon... because quite honestly, I think that will be the only time I'll be able to rest at ease x)

And after that we'll see what will happen... at least I don't have classes in the morning so... yay ^^

That's about it for today, have a nice one ok? ;)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário