sexta-feira, 3 de fevereiro de 2012

Whatever's comming to my mind

Yup, that's what this post'll be all about, so where shall I start?

Well this week was rather "normal" but it was also nice ^^

I cooked some pasta... I don't remember the last time I did that though xD
I at at my "godfather's" place with a lot more people (see previous posts)
I went to TUM's rehearsal... I didn't go today though... it was really cold and since dinner was only ready when I should already be there, and since it's such a long way from my house and there was no one to take me... I decided not to go, well, at least no one called saying "DUDE! are you comming or not?", at least I feel slightly better for not dissapointing anyone :P

OH YEAH! I also played some soccer with the guys on tuesday, I scored a pretty awesome goal xD
Like, the goalkeeper go out of his place and started going all around in like "I'm dominating this!", but then, he slipped on himself right in front of me, I saw the ball and said "oh well, let's take it", and then, just for the fun of it, I started running really slow and waving my arms like a girl with the ball, I then kicked it, it went over the other guys' heads and BAM GOAAAAL! xD

When I get the video I'll post it though hahaha xD

And that's about it for this week...
As for the next one, I'm kinda exited about it ^^
I've got some plans with someone very dear to me... even if she says she doesn't like me to say it, she is, and I think we'll have a great time and I can hardly wait ^^

And I've been away from home for like... 2 weeks? gonna be out for like 2 and a half or maybe even 3... it's a new record since I came to college.

But it's alright, don't have a lot of money but... I can get around with what I have, no problem, also because I don't want my parents to waste all their money on me here... it isn't easy there days...

Well maybe tomorrow I'll go to the center of the city with my guitar, and a hat on the floor or something, and see if I can earn a few coins hhahaha

Also a good thing about this week is that I've always had someone to talk to ^^

And that's about it for today...

General mood: happy ^^

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário