quinta-feira, 2 de fevereiro de 2012

Last night....

Last night was a really good night actually, we were like 17 having dinner on a single table at my "godfather's" house, we had fried chicken and rice, with some chips... and it was really REALLY good! I honestly dont even know how much I ate, I even said when I finished "well... I think I've had enough food until friday" (of course I didn't, I like food, I can't spend too long without eating x) ) anyway, in the middle me and some guys went to the bar to buy a few drinks, and I declared (is that right?) the happy birthday song to one of our doctors (?).

Well... That one doctor whose birthday was yesterday was someone that marked me that night, and I kinda felt sad and feel I let her down... she wanted me to pick her... but I didn't and I chose another... but still, I still asked if she would be my step-godmother and she so gladly accepted it that it made me really glad as well ^^

I still feel like I've kind of betrayed her... even though I was never too much with her... well... the least I can do now is to love her and be by her side as much as I would if she was my godmother in the first place ^^

Anyway the night was great, we went to a club that I've never been to before, I met some people there, everyone was around... it was nice :)

But even with all this I waited from since the time I left my house to go and have dinner, untill the very middle of the night for something... It finally happened and even though it was more like a "bye for now", it was good to feel remembered and all that =)

And now I have 1 godfather and 2 step-godmothers (please don't tell anyone teehee ^^)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário