sábado, 25 de fevereiro de 2012

Finally some rest :P

This week was rather tough... didn't sleep all that much and worked out a lot, anyway it was a good week, with a lot of nice things in it =)

But aside from all that, today was also a good day, I went to my band's rehearsal, I didn't go in like... a year or more, so it was fun and they made awesome new songs =D

I think we really do have a future... Carlinho's solos are simply amazing... and he does them even if it is on the spot so... we just need to practice and push foward! :P

There is not much more to talk about, life's going well, and I hope it doesn't change much in the near future =)

I've done a lot of new things, amazing things, things that I though I would never do... with amazing people and all that... It's a bit scary to think that some may change in the future... I don't want that... but meh, less negative thoughts, everything's gonna be ok :)

Also because it still is :)

So untill something happens, there is no reason to worry ;D

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário